Donate to The White Pig Animal Sanctuary
THE WHITE PIG ANIMAL SANCTUARY, CREATING SANCTUARY FOR PIGS AND VEGAN OUTREACH TO THE COMMUNITY.
Help us to reach and sustain our goal to rescue and provide life-long safe haven for abused, abandoned and neglected pigs, as well as to reduce the suffering of food animals through vegan education.
Please consider making a donation
Donate directly to The White Pig Animal Sanctuary :
You are welcome to mail a check to:
What do the donations support?
- All donations go directly towards the pigs and other animals at The White Pig Animal Sanctuary. Donations will help us to rescue more abandoned, abused and unwanted pigs, to provide medical care for those that are injured and sick, and will help us provide life-long care for our residents. Your donations are fully tax deductible.
What will your gift do for the pigs at The White Pig Animal Sanctuary?
- $25 funds one bag of pig feed
- $50 buys one month of medicine for one of our elderly pigs or sponsor one pig for a month.
- $100 will pay half a week of food and bedding for the animals.
- $125 pays for one visit from the farrier for the horses
- $175 pays for one neuter for a male pig.
- $250 will cover 1 week of food and bedding for the animals
- $325 buys three months of hay for the horses.
- $350 pays for one spay of a female pig
- $500 buys 2 weeks of food for the animals
- $1000 buys 1 month of food and bedding for the animals.
Questions about Donations?
For more information contact Dina Gilison Brigish at (434)831-1416,
emailing Dina@thewhitepig.com, or by filling out our contact form.
Won’t you consider making a gift to the pigs?